• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, General_BT!

Congratulations General_BT, well done :)

Congrats, BT! :cool:

Many Many Many Congratulations BT! Well deserved indeed!

w00t w00t w00t!

And you know you deserve it several times over!

Congrats General_BT! :D

Congrats General_BT!

Once again, thank you everyone for your comments and support!

Well, the time has come to choose my successor, and I must say, it was a very difficult choice. I had the goal of handing this award to someone who has not earned it before, and in the course of my searches, I found four deserving writers:

comagoosie, in his The Adventures of Captain Boudewijin Kuijper, takes one lone inexplicable image from EUIII and weaves a vast tale, ranging from papal intrigues to the Arctic Sea, all the while steadily improving as a character writer. The tale is filled with memorable characters, none moreso than Captain Kuijper himself.

AlexanderPrimus in Chronicles of the Golden Cross uses a colorful combination of video, sound and good storytelling to tell the tale of how the Kingdom of Jerusalem has grown, and thrived, despite its irascible King Guy - a character that seems unwittingly to attempt to find all sorts of ways to anger his barons and undo his very kingdom.

DerKaiser in The Golden Nation - California (VIP) AAR tells through his cast of characters the rise of the Californian Republic. In his intro, he aptly states that the story is of "the Californians," not just the Republic, and he brings them vividly to life.

However, like Highlander, there can only be one. So, considering the difficulty of the choice, I relied upon my friend, the 4-sided dice. So, the one who goes home this week's CharacterWritAAR is none other than SeanB, author of The Fallen Eagle: A Byzantine Empire AAR. While this AAR has been going on for several years (and I could not find a record of it having won this award), and has a host of characters worthy of the honor, I find myself personally attracted to Emperor Nikolaios III - the man who allied the Empire with the nascent American rebels, amongst of host of other deeds.

SeanB take a bow! Now's your time!

Congratulations SeanB !

Congrats to you SeanB.

And a belated congrats to you, too, General_BT!