• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

Looks like he hasn't been online since the 19th.

Therefore, I officially open the thread for nominations.

There is a distinct lack of narrative AARs now compared to before. Times they are a'changing, I guess. However, there is some made, and to encourage newcomers, I want to nominate frostwolf846's "La nostra terra" -An Italian AAR. It was started merely two days ago and already has an impressive four updates done, woven together by the mysterious man in the tavern. Keep up the good work, frostwolf846! And congratulations as the character writer of the week!

What I have read thus far has been very promising. Congratulations frostwolf846!

Congratulations!!

Thanks for the congratulations, it is much appreciated. Sadly those swift updates have come to an end with college starting once more. So just a quick question how does the nomination for the next week work?

Well, you have the honor for one week, then nominate a successor on sunday.:) Since it's already been 1.5 week, you either nominate one now and he has it for 1.5 week or you nominate someone on sunday latest I guess. The frist post in this thread has all the info on who has won previously.:)