• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations Tapscott!

Alrighty then, its Sunday! My time in the sun has passed and its timed for me to pass on this magnificent torch and honour blah blah blah. In any case I have had my intrest in Victoria II rekindled of late, despite my lack of the expansion AHD, thanks to one particular AAR. Chilango2's So Far From God - A Mexico AAR. This AAR has blown me away with his unqiue character-based writing style, and I feel that his portrayl of the capitalist Carlos Sandoval to be exceptionally noteworthy.

Congratulations Chilango2!

Congratulations, Chilango2! A very fine AAR, and you're definitely deserving.

Congrats!

Congrats Chilango2, very well deserved. :)

Thank you very much Tapscott. It's really an honor. And thanks to everyone else for their praise as well. :)

I look forward to reading some more excellent AAR and passing this on next Sunday.

Congrats, Chilango2 :)

Congratulations, Chilango2

The AAR I am about to choose represents some of the best writing I have seen on the boards. The AAR itself is beautiful, the screenshots, the writing, and, of course, the characters.
Of particular note are the female characters this AAR has: women's voices are something we do not find frequently enough either in history or in AAR's, and this writer has done his part to reverse that trend in high style in the character of Zhao Mei.
Please give it up for bananafishtoday and [thread=568032]Pine, Bamboo, and Plum: A Song AAR[/thread]!