• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"eggy" has been doing it for years. One of the finest writers on the forum. I have not read your latest stuff, eggy, but I have no doubt at all that this is deserved!

Read her work, folks! It is worth it!

Congratulations frogbeastegg!

Congrats! :)

Congratulations, Frogbeastegg!

It's been a while, but I remember enjoying the tales of Eleanor when I did have a chance to read it. That story is still continuing, isn't it? Wow.

Perhaps time to pass the award along, though -- does she know she's won?

Rensslaer

does she know she's won?
I do as of 40 seconds ago! If not for the heads up PM Qorten sent me I'd still be oblivious; I've not had chance to visit the forums much recently and those visits have typically been limited to "Vicky 2 patch yet? No" and leave. The flashing PM notification got my attention. :D

Thanks for the nomination, and for all the kind words. Going since 2004, good grief. No wonder it feels like I have been writing it forever. Although in my favour the main story is completed, and updates no concern events 3 years after the close of the original.

With regards to the next name, I am happy to go with whatever preference the organisers have. If a new name is wanted sooner rather than later, feel free to go ahead. If you don't mind waiting a few days I can do the honours; I want to catch up on a few things before naming anyone, and won't be able to do that until Sunday.

I do as of 40 seconds ago! If not for the heads up PM Qorten sent me I'd still be oblivious; I've not had chance to visit the forums much recently and those visits have typically been limited to "Vicky 2 patch yet? No" and leave. The flashing PM notification got my attention. :D

Thanks for the nomination, and for all the kind words. Going since 2004, good grief. No wonder it feels like I have been writing it forever. Although in my favour the main story is completed, and updates no concern events 3 years after the close of the original.

With regards to the next name, I am happy to go with whatever preference the organisers have. If a new name is wanted sooner rather than later, feel free to go ahead. If you don't mind waiting a few days I can do the honours; I want to catch up on a few things before naming anyone, and won't be able to do that until Sunday.

It's almost weekend, so I'm okay with you taking until Sunday or Monday to nominate a successor!

I have always had a soft spot for Irish CK AARs. There's something about that game which lets the Emerald Isle shine, and the character system itself is excellent material for a writer. So it's probably no surprise that my choice is an Irish CK AAR.

Rivus, for his Song of Eire: A Dublin AAR. He strikes an excellent balance between character writing and gameplay reporting - and I think we all know how difficult that can be. That said, the character sections are my favourites. I think they are very well written, and I like the way elements of the otherworldly are incorporated.

Congrats!

Congrats and felicitations! ;)