• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations volksmarschall :)

Well, it is that time once again to pass on the awAARd. Let's give a big round of applause to Cecasander! who recently started The Potter: A Byzantine AAR just a few days ago, and it is well worth the honor, especially with the early work he has done with Professor Doxiadus.

Congratulations Cecasander!

Congratulations Cecasander :D

Congratulations!

Wow, thanks all and especially thanks to volksmarschall for bestowing this honour onto me. I certainly did not see it coming, I started writing this AAR only last week or so. I honestly don't know what else to say, but expressing my hope not to disappoint you. Also, beer and pizza for all! (I only have one pizza and a sixpack left, so you'll have to share) :D

Congratulations Cecasander :)

Congratulations Cecasander :)

Well, I had my week of fame so now it's time to pass the Best Character AwAARd on, and it will go to... Actinguy! for his outstanding work on the CK AAR 'The Butterfly Effect'. His characters are always funny and fascinating, and therefore I think he won this award.

Now give a big hand to Actinguy