• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Kommunaut!

Well done Kommunaut, congratulations :)

Congratulations, Kommunaut! Your story is a great antidote for all those assertions that the Swedish are ridiculously over-powered and over-gifted in every Paradox game. ;)

Here's to many more smiles, chuckles, guffaws, etc.

Alas, my time in the sun must now come to an end. This leaves me in an awkward position. My favorite author, character and regular, is Alfred Packer, who nominated me. But I wouldn't feel right giving the award back (as he was the one who gave it to me, so someone else surely deserves a chance). Thus, I will nominate Valhalla's Call, and his AAR The Bagratunis - A GeorgiAAR. His current king/narrator cracks me up with his obsession with awesomeness. The characters have a personality, and he makes sure they stick to that personality. So, that's my pick.

Congratulations!

Many congratulations :D

Well done Valhalla's Call, congratulations!

Thanks everyone! It's an honor to have received this award, I'm very pleased that people are enjoying Giorgi's exploits and antics! I believe he's around for another twenty years or so in-game, so my dear readers can continue to bask in the radiating glow of his awesomeness for a while yet! :D

But I believe now is the time to pass on the torch. I'd like to nominate Mr. Capiatlist's Homelands: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians. This is currently my favorite AAR, and all of his kings thus far have had wonderfully developed personalities and storylines. His current heir, Gunvald, is particularly of note; over the past several chapters his growth and development are expertly cataloged. The interesting background, unique language and culture, and totally ahistorical turn the game is taking add even more depth to this outstanding AAR!

Very well done and congratulations :D

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! It's an honor to have received this award, I'm very pleased that people are enjoying Giorgi's exploits and antics! I believe he's around for another twenty years or so in-game, so my dear readers can continue to bask in the radiating glow of his awesomeness for a while yet! :D

But I believe now is the time to pass on the torch. I'd like to nominate Mr. Capiatlist's Homelands: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians. This is currently my favorite AAR, and all of his kings thus far have had wonderfully developed personalities and storylines. His current heir, Gunvald, is particularly of note; over the past several chapters his growth and development are expertly cataloged. The interesting background, unique language and culture, and totally ahistorical turn the game is taking add even more depth to this outstanding AAR!

Wow, I am running out of things to say... this truly has been an amazing week for my AAR (and my ego). Thank you everyone for your support and your views. Writing this AAR has really been one of the funnest things I've done and I am glad to see people enjoying it so much.

Mr. Cap you have started another AAR without me :eek:

congratulations! :D
I started it a while back while I was doing that MP AAR with Isaac Wolfe.

2 in a week? This must be good. Congratulations!
I am as surprised as any. :wacko: