• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A week of fame (or is that infamy?) and the baton must pass on.

With a love of the underdog ("VIVA ITALIA!"), I nominate a well written AAR about the start of an Italian campaign in HOI2 Armageddon. Drum roll please... A Most Unlikely Outcome - An Italian AAR by Smut Peddler. May we see many updates on this promising AAR.

Ciao,
Sword

Congratulations!

Haha gosh what a name , too XD Congratulations :D

Congrats, Smut Peddler! (Oh boy, what a name you have. :rofl:)

Congratulations, Smut Peddler!

Thanks everyone! As it turned out, my last HOI2 game ended up being the most interesting HOI game that i ever played, so it should make for an interesting (if singular) AAR. It doesn't hurt that i had just finished reading Bosworth's Mussolini's Italy a few week's prior, either...

I've read all of the archived Italian AARs over the past few days, and i'm going to start looking over the new ones starting today to nominate the next Writaar of the week--stay tuned.

Actually, i settled on an Argentinian AAR to nominate (in part due to the fact that i'm playing Argentina in my first HOI3-SF game) due to the excellent historical background in the introduction and also because the author cleverly included himself in both the game and the story (as a general). This AAR shows great promise.

That said, i officially nominate:

With the Dirt Under Our Boots - A Fascist Argentina AAR
by Immortal Glory

Congratulations :)

Congrats :D

Congrats Immortal Glory!

You have a nice username too. :D

Congratulations!