• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Hardraade! :D

Nice choice, congratulations Hardraade :)

Congraatulations Hardraade!

Has someone told him yet? ;)

OK, so it's time for me to pass the award on to the next writer. First, though, I would like to thank Draco again as well as everyone who offered their congratulations.

As I searched the forums, I came across a very good story written by someone who has (to my knowledge anyway) never received this particular award. I pass along the award to robou for his characters in the very fine work 'I'm sorry, but you're not the only one...'

Congratulations, robou!

Congratulations :D

Well done robou. Congratulations :)

Honestly, i had to look for a fair few moments to believe I had recieved this. Thank you Hardraade for this award, the one which i was least expecting to recieve. Thank you also to everyone who congratulated me. Oh and Enewald, why not try wearing sun shades or something? :)

Right, i am not going to say anything more about 'oh how much this means to me' because i have said that for the last 3 awards and i feel like a change. So, for those of you that don't read, i am going to give a small description of each of the main characters so you can see if you might want to read a little more into them.

Nikolai Vadrasnyi: He is our hero, the one who gets sent back in time. When i say hero, he is not the most friendly of characters, always willing to shout and scream when pressure mounts, though is an able soldier and has a natural talent. He has, however, met people in his new world whom he does get on with.

Lieutenant Vladislav Koniev: The First man who Nikolai met in the new world and also saved him from a murderous barbarian. Slow minded, dim witted but very friendly and keen, Koniev is the nice guy of the group.

Lieutenant General Alexandre Loktinov: This guy is a real Russian brute. Willing to throw men away, he is clever enough to see something in Nikolai and takes a certain liking to him. Clever, cunning and witty, the General is very much the top dog.

Captain Claus von Hertzdorff: A soldier by blood, this German is one of Nikolai's firmest friends in the new world. An intelligent man, he is the one person who has a chance of helping Nikolai get home.

Lieutenant Colonel Nicholas Vetnyi, Duke of Smolensk: A man who has been placed in his high rank due to wealth and royal ties. A military incompetant, he is a constant frustration to all the above who attempt to get rid of him whenever possible.

so that is the main band. If you like the look of them, come along a read a bit more.
Thanks everyone!
Rob

You are really stacking them up now, mate. Nicely done, and congratulations!

Congratulations robou! Well deserved indeed!

Right, as usual i will pass on the award early, slowly seeming to get earlier each award. Anyway, this was a tough choice between three main contenders. One of these has recently won an award so then it was down to two. Therefore, i have decided to to nominate... wait for it:

for his excellent Lotharingia -- A tale of resurrection and the characters that involves. In a conversation I was having with him a few days ago, he said that it was hard to develop characters when you have near on 300 years to cover, and considering that I think he has done a marvelous Job.

Enjoy your week... and a day (because i was early :))