• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
English Patriot said:
I think Coz1 may need to pass it on again..
I think I'll leave that to stnylan since he's back and reading again. Maybe give Scouse Mouse to this weekend and then go from there if he's not passed it on still? What do you say, stnylan?

Seems reasonable.

English Patriot said:
In England its someone who comes from Liverpool or the nearby area..

Thank you very much for clearing that up.;)

Since stnylan is taking some time off at the moment :( and I am eager to see this continue! Coz1 has passed handing over back to me again, so after spending a few hours reading through AAR's I believe I have found one very suitable.

For this weeks Character WritAAR of the Week, I would like to announce, Rex Angliae for his fantastic portrayal of Arthur, Duke of Britanny as he goes through the minefield of medieval politics, and beyond in Arthur's Tale

Step up Rex Angliae and say a few words!

Congratulations ! :D

Many congrats, Rex! I've been enjoying those characters for quite some time and hope to keep doing so. Great choice!

Well done Rex Angliae, congratulations :)

English Patriot said:
For this weeks Character WritAAR of the Week, I would like to announce, Rex Angliae for his fantastic portrayal of Arthur, Duke of Britanny. Step up Rex Angliae and say a few words!

Wow! I don't know what to say except thanks for the honour. I enjoy my writing so much and it's just great to be recognised and to know that others enjoy it too. English Patriot, thanks so much!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Rex Angliae :)

Congratulations Rex.

Congrations mate. Very well deserved. Arthur was a wonderfully well crafted creation.

And thanks also to English Patriot for keeping the ball rolling.

Congratulations Rex Angliae! :D

Before I hand the baton on thanks again for everyone's congratulations and kind words. Now.....I've been reading a lot of AARs in search of an as yet unrecognised character writer, and I have found just the tale. For me it's a bit of an off topic choice as I rarely venture away from the CK stories, but it was one of these that intrigued me and led me to the author's other work in Vicky. Stand up and take a bow Herbert West for your fine portrayal of Bureus in Under the Raven Banner (A Norse Scandinavia AAR)

Nice job, Herbert West! Congrats. :)

Congrats Herbert West! Well deserved!

Well done, congratulations Herbert West :)