• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, if I knew that passing it off would ensure me getting it again each time, I'd be happy to do it every time. ;) I will humbly accept it this time, to be sure. It took this retched cast of characters to get me back writing again after a bad case of block and they are certainly fun to write for. It's good to know they are recognized as that very thing - characters. :)

Thanks Myth, and thanks to everyone stopping by to offer well wishes. I appreciate the honor each and every time and as this AAR has thus far gone without such, it appreciates it also. :D

Congrats Coz!

Congratulations, coz1, well done!

Congrats coz1!

Thanks again to everyone that stopped by for well wishes. I and my AAR appreciate it very much. :)

But the week has come to an end and thus it is time to pass on the coveted honor. In my reading, I have found several potential winners of this particular award but the one that stands out to me the most is Constable Ezekiel Napper from Jape's Ezekiel Napper & The Fifth Monarchy. Not only is this an interesting and curious character from page one but Jape has never won before and it seems high time.

So step on up Jape. Congrats on this well deserved honor!

Congratulations Jape !!

Nice work Jape. Congratulations :)

I am really liking your AAR so far Jape

keep up the good work

icon14.gif

Congrats, Jape!

:D *jumps for joy* :D

Thank you all very, very much and coz1 in particular of course. I'm so glad my sadly delayed return to AARing has received such great feedback, it really has spurred me on, and this is most certainly the icing on the cake.

There's little more I can think to say other than Thank You once more to everyone, I sincerly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Jape

PS: Ezekiel says hi too :p