• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Canadiancreed. I have just within the last 2 months started to read through all the forums even though I only play HOI2DD. Even though I dont play the games the reads are good. Keep up the good work.

wow this is definately a surprise! Good to see that folks have been enjoying this little endevour of mine, even if IMO i'm just getting started to fleshing things out. :) I'm sure that Mahon, Criedhne, Erieann, Myrddich and the rest of the crew would like to take a bow for their work. Also I welcome folks to stop by and say hello, give their thoughts on how thngs are going so far, and what not. The more hte merrier I always say.

Again thanks for the award, I'll have to give some thought as too who I shall pass this mantle too.

In fact, I have found my successor.

I was reading this for quite some time, and had taken to the liking of how it was being told. TO switch from CK to EUIII, I give to you The Children of Huitzilopochtli - An Aztec EU3 AAR by dag231.

I jsut cant' argue with one written in an intreguing style, of a non-traditional nation, and with a title almsot as long as mine :D

Congrats Dag!!

Well gosh, cc - you were supposed to enjoy the spotlight for a little while. But if you are all ready to give it up, then so be it.

Congrats dag!

Congrats dag231! You seem to be reciving a lot of awards fo your writing :cool:

coz1 said:
Well gosh, cc - you were supposed to enjoy the spotlight for a little while. But if you are all ready to give it up, then so be it.

Congrats dag!
LOL well more I know that if I didn't, I'd forget all about it :D

Wow.... :)

I certainly didnt expect this award, given that I just started Malik's story, and I have to say thanks to CanadianCreed for the honor.

It is always humbling to receive recognition like this, but gratifying when it comes from readers who comment and post and immerse themselves within the story. For a writer, it makes one work harder to make the stories that much richer and the experience for the reader that much more enjoyable.

It is doubly humbling to receive this award for the second time.

I will immediately begin the hunt for a suitable successor... after I bask in the adulation for a brief time, of course... :cool:

Congrats Dag, the awards seem to be pilling up. Hope you have enough room on your shelf. :D

Well deserved, congratulations dag231 :)

Congratulations both of you. candiancreed's AAR is most excellent, and has a wonderful set of characters there.

And it is appropriate that dag231 wins this award again, given that he it was one of his characters who started it. It may be a new AAR, but the deft touch is still the same.

Thistletooth said:
whoo hoo, good job dag, keep it coming. write more wring more than I do. Write you AAR more, it's ga godoo one it's fun to read. More CK AR and stuff

Are you drunk of something :wacko:.