• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I once tried speaking French online and was told that I had as good a grasp of the language as an English cow (which, for the record, I found incredibly harsh.) I can therefore fully appreciate how nice it would be too be able to practise in a more accepting environment. :)
Wow, that's harsh indeed. My first AAR was actually written on Kerbal Space Program forum (if anyone is interested, go there and check the FunWorks, it's the one called "[AAR] The Grand Tour - Voyage To The Planets") and everyone was very supportive. Oh well, I'm glad I didn't encountered anyone so mean-spirited like you did :)
Speaking of puns, I saw how you sneaked another little one in there at the end. Your English could use some Polish? I'd say that was cleverly done, haha. Congrats again.
Thanks; this pun is the probably the only benefit of being a Pole in the internets, so I'm not ashemed to use it :p
Congratulations.
Congratulations! Sunday is the ideal day, yes, but some people take longer than others. *stares pointedly at AlexanderPrimus* ;)
Congrats to that man!
Congrats CzokletMuss
Congratulations, CzokletMuss!
Thank you!

Sunday is almost over so it's time to nominate my successor. The award for Best Character Writer of the Week goes to Nick Giordano for his brilliant "Österreich Uber Alles - Austrian Polandball AAR". Funny, witty and full of charismatic characters it surely deserves this nomination - congratulations, Nick Giordano! :)

Very many congratulations

One of the funniest AARs I've ever read -- very well deserved. Congratulations, Nick Giordano!

Haven't seen comic AARs given this award that often, mayhaps the first time altogether? :eek:

Congratulations!
You know, character writer of the week implies you should probably write something during that week. ;)

Reactions:
Hooray for Nick!

We just need another update soon!

Somebody did notify our winner, yes? He's only a few days behind, but a friendly reminder can't hurt.

Sorry, sorry crap now I feel terrible. Sometimes I miss some of the the posts of my own thread. Other times I completely misunderstand them.

Thank you very much for nominating me for the award, even through my lackluster response performance; my apologies. I'm also quite amused to see I may be the first comic winner? I never knew my AAR would be that well-liked! :D

I was told I needed to nominated another author for next week's award, but I'll be honest I haven't much kept up with AARs recently (even my own). Being already a week late with my nomination and considering I'm going to be busy this weekend, I don't want to do a rushed evaluation of other AARs. I humbly request if somebody else can do the nomination, if that is possible? I just don't feel confident in choosing a worthy AAR with what little AAR-reading I did this last couple of months.

I'm still very grateful for Czoklet's nomination, thanks mate, and I apologize for my late reaction. For the betterment of the award, I hope it can return to it's normal pace in spite of my (dis)action.

Might I respectfully suggest someone - Otto von Wittelsbach, as portrayed by RyanX in Brandenburg - From Obscurity to Greatness, a Veritas et Fortitudo AAR?

In a fairly new AAR, RyanX has managed to create several wonderful images of Otto as he goes about fulfilling what he sees to be his destiny. It is a great read and in my opinion deserves greater recognition.

Sorry, sorry crap now I feel terrible. Sometimes I miss some of the the posts of my own thread. Other times I completely misunderstand them.

Thank you very much for nominating me for the award, even through my lackluster response performance; my apologies. I'm also quite amused to see I may be the first comic winner? I never knew my AAR would be that well-liked! :D

I was told I needed to nominated another author for next week's award, but I'll be honest I haven't much kept up with AARs recently (even my own). Being already a week late with my nomination and considering I'm going to be busy this weekend, I don't want to do a rushed evaluation of other AARs. I humbly request if somebody else can do the nomination, if that is possible? I just don't feel confident in choosing a worthy AAR with what little AAR-reading I did this last couple of months.

I'm still very grateful for Czoklet's nomination, thanks mate, and I apologize for my late reaction. For the betterment of the award, I hope it can return to it's normal pace in spite of my (dis)action.
You are welcome and congratulations once again :) I don't know whether it would be possible according to the rules and I'm not the one to decide, however I feel that it should be possible - but you would probably have to choose the person who's going to choose your successor for you :p

Since we've already had a recommendation, we'll go ahead and make it official. Congratulations, RyanX! Please notify our lucky winner, stnylan!

EDIT: Please note -- you do not need to choose a new winner until 20 July.

Last edited:
Since we've already had a recommendation, we'll go ahead and make it official. Congratulations, RyanX! Please notify our lucky winner, stnylan!

EDIT: Please note -- you do not need to choose a new winner until 20 July.
Done :)