• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations Draco Rexus! ! :cool:

another magnificent AAR is recognized ! ! :D

A great choice. Congratulations Draco Rexus - may your reign be glorious!

:eek:o ahem :eek:o

I am truly honored to be included with such an august group of writAARs, and to heaped with such praise as has been spoken. I will continue to strive to maintain the honor you have all bestowed upon my AAR.

As if that was not clear enough, try this: THANK YOU! :D

Huzzah, ya!

A most well deserved congratulations for the mind behind some remarkable characters!

And I will add an additional note of praise -- not many folks can take a historical character and bring him to life with the quirks history records -- you will see a few of those in King & Country too!

Great work, Draco!

Rensslaer

Well done, Draco, very well done. :)

Congrats Draco! :D

An excellent choice! Draco is one of the best in bringing his characters to life as engaging personalities.

Joe

Congratulations Draco Rexus!!

First of all, again, many thanks to all of you for your kind words. It really is a boost to a first time writer (and writAAR) to receive any kind of praise, especially from peers and more experienced writAArs (and writers ;) )

Okay, enough of that 'cause it's time to pass the tiara of greatness for Best Character Writer of the Week. I'm gonna do something unorthodox, and I've always been taught it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission, so here goes. I'm recommending not one writAAR, but two!

I have nothing but high praise for Director and Amric for their outstanding work in Dirctor's Frontier. I have rarely read about characters that are so life like that you can actually recall someone personal with similar traits and quirks. To me, the best characters are those that you can besides identify with, and want to be friends or enemies with, but feel you know on a personal level in some way. And these two gentlemen have nailed that perfectly in thier work together.

So, without further ado, hat's off to Director and Amric!

A superb idea - and many congratulations to the both of you! A pair of my most favourite writers.

Congratulations Director and Amric, well done both of you :)

Congratulations Amric ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Dirctor ! !
:cool:

Well, thank you Draco Rexus - color me stunned but very pleased. :cool:

I've been having a lot of fun with 'Frontier', both because it is relatively uncomplicated plot-wise and because it allowed me to feature some fine work by guest authors (spots are still available! ;) ) including, oddly enough, Amric!

Amric is certainly a fine choice for this award and I applaud his nomination.