• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratz! :)

During the upcoming weekend would be most suitable for an announcement to be made. :)

Is today at upcoming weekend?

*starts biting nails and waiting for next writAAR*

Since Little Darkling appears to be MIA, it falls to me (since I named Little Darkling the winner) to pick this week.

Rank and File: A Clerk's War by Uriah is the winner. The AAR is detailed and brilliant and can certainly keep reader coming back. The way the AAR ties game-play to the narrative of the incredibly busy clerk is pure class. Congratulations, Uriah!

Congrats Uriah! :)

Thank you for again awarding me COTW: soon I think I will qualify for the "Oldest Character of the Week". Had I known that my AAR would go on so long I may have had second thoughts about starting it!

Now I have the daunting choice to select a successor. Last time I did this it was quite depressing. I began feeling quite good at winning the award - then I read dozens of AARs all of which had far better written characters. Still, it is a learning experience.

I promise to get back with a nomination within the week.

Congratulations Uriah!

Congrats :)

Well, an awful lot of reading carried out but I had a clear winner. Then I saw he has won three times before. :eek:

But not for this character!!!!

This week's Character Writer of the Week is

Alfred Packer for King Radama in "The Adventures of King Radama" (Victoria II)

I have been thinking of investing yet another lifetime in a Paradox game, and made the mistake of reading the Victoria II AARs. The young king has nearly sold it to me.

Congrats Mr Packer. (I need to be polite to a four time winner)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?498929-The-Adventures-of-King-RadamaThe Adventures of King Radama

Truly well deserved, congratulations King Radama!
Oh, and you too Alfred. :)