• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow - thanks for the nomination Eron12! It is very much appreciated (and I'm sure Bagrat appreciates it too - even though he's shrugged off his mortal coil)!

And thanks to the rest of you for your congratulations - I'll endeavour to keep entertaining you all :)

Congratulations!

Congrats Iain Wilson! It's good to know a character still lives in the reader's mind even after they have passed. ;)

Well the time has come for me to pass the torch. First however, I don't want to be picky, but you seemed to have credited gabor as the current winner in both the chronilogical and alphabetical lists.
Thanks for catching that, Eron12. That's what I get with a copy and paste job, especially when updating all four weeklies. ;) Fixed now.

Congratulations Iain Wilson!

As surprising as it is undeserved, id est: not very.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Iain Wilson!

Ok, it's my turn to pass on the torch and I'm going to be staying in CK land and moving north west from sunny Suenik to not-so-sunny Austria. In short, I'd like to nominate Rebaltion as Character Writer of the Week (TM) for his creation of the charming and cuddly (ha!) Duke Leopold von Babenberg in his very entertaining Unto Caesar: An Austrian AAR.

Enjoy!

Congratulations , Rebaltion !

Congrats! :)