• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats !

Wonderful choice. Well done Draco :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Draco Rexus ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Draco! I need to catch up on For King and Country!

Draco Rexus said:
.... to that end I must announce that due to needing some completely unexpected surgery I'll be away for at least the next two weeks. If all goes well I should be up and moving around in a few days and might be able to actually get back sooner, but the doc is telling me not to plan on that option.

Folks, for some stupid reason last week when I nominated Draco as the Character Writer of the Week I totally missed the "at least the next two weeks" part of his last update. I think I only got the "up and moving around in a few days" part. So it is Monday already and I'm wondering how will this week's Character Writer be decided.

It's really stupid of me for nominating Draco at a really bad timing. But it is not that I think Draco should not get the award. I believe that Draco truly deserve the award after reading his absolutely excellent AAR. I'm really sorry for causing the current situation now, and I hope there is a way to solve it in the most acceptable way.

Last edited:
gaiasabre11 said:
Folks, for some stupid reason last week when I nominated Draco as the Character Writer of the Week I totally missed the "at least the next two weeks" part of his last update. I think I only got the "up and moving around in a few days" part. So it is Monday already and I'm wondering how will this week's Character Writer be decided.

It's really stupid of me for nominating Draco at a really bad timing. But it is not that I think Draco should not get the award. I believe that Draco truly deserve the award after reading his absolutely excellent AAR. I'm really sorry for causing the current situation now, and I hope there is a way to solve it in the most acceptable way.
gaiasabre11 - -no biggie. Why don't you just choose another for this week? That's usually what happens when the winner is not around to accept. And I'm sure Draco will appreciate the nod when he returns.

coz1 said:
gaiasabre11 - -no biggie. Why don't you just choose another for this week? That's usually what happens when the winner is not around to accept. And I'm sure Draco will appreciate the nod when he returns.

Thanks for telling me this. For some time I was totally in panic mode. :eek:o I'm still fairly new to this forum so I didn't know that I should choose the next winner for Draco. Thanks again for your help.

Since Draco is not here for the time being to announce the next winner, I'll nominate TheHyphenated1 for the characters in Weltkreigschaft. Defenitely one of the best of the best AARs. Congratulations!! :D

Many congratulations TH1 ! Well deserved !

Congratulations TH1, I know this is very well deserved!

Congratulations!

My, my! Thank you most kindly gaiasabre11.

I'll be back later with my remarks...

Which gets me to thinking, since you nominated me gaiasabre11, is there anything that you'd like to hear more about in terms of characters? Anyone that stands out that you'd like to see my speech focus on?

Thanks again all!!