• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :)

Many congratulations !!

Well done Eron12. Congratulations!

So congratulations, Eron12, and let's have the story of Nubia's next king soon! :)

Thank you for the nomination, Farquharson, and thanks to everyone who has expressed kind words. This AAR has grown beyond my wildest expectations. Don't worry, if you enjoyed Kemaladdin, you should enjoy the characters coming down the chute.

Congrats Eron!

Congratulations!

Well the time has come for me to pass the torch. First however, I don't want to be picky, but you seemed to have credited gabor as the current winner in both the chronilogical and alphabetical lists.

Now, on to the meat of the business. I know I'm keeping the award in CK yet again, but I don't regularly read other AARs and I think it's important for the best character writer to come from an AAR I've read for more than a few days.

That being the case, I have to travel east of Nubia to a find a king with both a desire for peace and a killer marketing sense. I speak of Bagrat the Liberator (among other things) from Suenik the Beleaguered created by Iain Wilson.

Keep up the good work you funny Scot.

Last edited:
A hearty congratulations to Mr. Wilson ! Good show !

Congratulations!:D

Congratulations Eron and IanWilson!