• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to both Quintillian and Lordban, a pair of excellent writers all round!

Congratulations Lordban:)

Congratulations, Lordban :)

Congrats amigo! :D

rcduggan said:
successor time, methinks.
I will nominate someone tomorrow or Tuesday if Lordban does not resurface.

stnylan said:
I will nominate someone tomorrow or Tuesday if Lordban does not resurface.
okay, good. he hasn't been on for two weeks anyway,

Toiling away for many months in the depths of the CK AAR forum is a questing soldier relating to us the tale of the so-called Kingdom of Morea. This intrepid warrior has entertained us with tales of intrigue and derring-do, of low politics and high drama. A valarous fighter, his work is replete with characters, some good, some bad, all well-realised and easy to imagine would be quite real.

But of recent times there is one creation of this conquering paladin that really has stood out. Ladies and gentleman, I give you crusaderknight and his creation, the late mad lamented King Konstantinos the Younger in his AAR The Morea, a Palaeologid AAR.

congratulations crusaderknight !

I'm speechless. I really don't know quite what to say. This is an incredible honour. Thankyou, stnylan.

Cognrats crusaderknight! :)

crusaderknight said:
I'm speechless. I really don't know quite what to say. This is an incredible honour. Thankyou, stnylan.

Congratulations

Congratulations Crusaderknight!

Congratulations crusaderknight!