• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice choice. Congrats, Farquharson!

Well, first of all a big thank you to Saithis for conferring this honour on me. As I have already said to her and mentioned in my AAR, it was thanks to this that I was motivated to get it restarted. I think I would have anyway, but it probably happened quicker this way. And then also thanks to all for your kind words of congratulations, which also motivate me to at least try to live up to the award!

Next comes the trickiest part of course - passing on the title to a worthy successor. The difficulty being naturally not the lack but the superabundance of them to choose from! And the other difficulty being that I have not been as active on the forum as I'd have liked over the past few weeks so I'm sure there are some deserving candidates out there whom I simply don't know about - sorry to you all!

And now I am going to be really sneaky and attempt to do what Saithis did so successfully with me, namely motivate someone who has not updated their AAR for a month now to get back to it because quite simply it stood out, for me anyway, as being an exceptionally well-written tale with superb character development. And yes, it's another CK AAR, so I may be accused of getting stuck in a rut, but who cares - CK is just the natural game for character writing, so what can one expect?

Anyway, without further ado, I would like to hereby nominate
Cartimandua
for the character of Morwenna in Daughters of the Dragon
If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! And hopefully with a little encouragement, it might even get going again. Congratulations Cartimandua for a well-deserved award!

Congratulations Madame :D ! Very well deserved :D Your AAR is a gem to read !

Congratulations, a very enjoyable read for sure!

Congratulations!

Well done Cartimandua :)

Congratz! I've heard great things about your AAR though I haven't gotten around to actually reading it yet.