• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well will you look at that! This is a good day indeed. I successfully manage to drain the accidentally flooded mining tunnels of my Dwarf Fortress after a lenghty engineering project, and now I've been given a shiny shiny award!

I am shocked that such a reward might be given unto me and not those who might deserve it more! Surely you can't be out of other candidates, or did you just decide to be merciful and pass it to me once before others get repeats?
rofl2.gif

But in all seriousness, thank you very much. I don't write to receive rewards, but it's always a nice thing to see one's work appreciated. Character development is one of the areas I enjoy the most and put a lot of work into, so it pleases me to know that others feel I've done a good job with my characterisations.

Thank you Hardraade, for your kind and generous nomination, even if I question your judgment! o_O

Thank you demokratickid and Enewald - once again you two are early to comment on something about me! You two are my most loyal fans, and it seems I get comments from you every chapter even if you're practically the only ones sometimes. Your support keeps me going. xD I have you to thank as much as my own writing for this award, so thank you both. ;)

Thank you comagoosie, coz1 and robou! I'm surprised that any of you have heard of my work, but honoured that I'd get noticed by reputable members. Don't hesitate to drop by sometime, I won't be offended. ;)

Thank you The_Guiscard, you are as always full of praise. I'll try and take the flattery with stride, but you already know that I feel you tend to overstate my capabilities. :p

And to the rest of you (Snugglie, canonized, asd21593, daemonofdecay), thank you very much! It means a lot. ^_^

Thank you comagoosie, coz1 and robou! I'm surprised that any of you have heard of my work, but honoured that I'd get noticed by reputable members. Don't hesitate to drop by sometime, I won't be offended. ;)
Ah, but I have read the start to your EU3 AAR and await another update. :p;)

Ah, but I have read the start to your EU3 AAR and await another update. :p;)

Oh right. Been distracted with some work for, uh Road to Jerusalem and stuff, uh...ah...

Look over there! A three-headed monkey!

*Makes a quick exit.*

Congratulations, Saithis! You really deserve the nod! :)

Thank you demokratickid and Enewald - once again you two are early to comment on something about me! You two are my most loyal fans, and it seems I get comments from you every chapter even if you're practically the only ones sometimes. Your support keeps me going. xD I have you to thank as much as my own writing for this award, so thank you both. ;)

'Twas nothing at all, miss! :D

Well done Saithis. Congratulations :)

At last, all good things must pass, and with a final thanks to those who have shown their congratulations (General_BT, balkanite, AlexanderPrimus, FiftyPence, Qorten, Lord E) I suppose it is about time that I pass this on.

----- -=-=- ----- -=-=- -----

While I always seek to diversify and nominate outside of my normal CK habitat, I feel this one is too good to pass up. I wish to nominate:

Farquharson

...for the delightful characters in Annals of the Arnungane, amongst many other fine works which I have had the pleasure of reading back on. I think it's a travesty you weren't nominated sooner, and you fully deserve it for your capabilities. Enjoy on the condition that we be allowed to enjoy your works more. ;)

Congratulations!

Congratulations Farquharson :)

Many congratulations ! :D