• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Myth said:
this allows for a Hamlet and a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

R & G are Dead was one of my favourites ! No wonder your works seem so existential XD ! Well done !

Nice work Myth. Congratulations :)

Yeah!!! Congrats buddy. Overdue, overdue. :D

Congratulations Myth! :D

Congrats Myth - and thanks also to coz1 for keeping the ball rolling.

Thanks again, all! :D

It is time for me to choose my successor. I hope that he will not feel that my choice is mean-spirited, given his comments only a week before. As I have many other obligations I do not really many AARs, and the one I am thinking about has only recently come back from an extended hiatus. It promises to be an epic story of deceit, slaughter and lust driven by the feelings and actions of very colorful characters. Thus, my successor is coz1 for his great cast of characters in The Eagle in Winter, particularly that awful guy, Heinrich, who seems to react to everything everyone around him does negatively.

Sorry coz, since the ball rolls back to you, but the great men and women who populate the landscape of The Eagle in Winter deserve recognition! Congrats! :D

Congratulations coz !

Congratulations my friend. It is well deserved.

Having just caught up with The Eagle in Winter, I couldn't agree more with the choice. Congrats to you, sir. :)

Congrats Coz!

Congrats coz1, well deserved! :D

Very nice choice. Congratulations coz1 :)