• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow... this was unexpected. This is a welcome honor, and I'll admit, I'm still a little stunned at receiving this so quickly after starting my story. I can only bow my head, say thank you to everyone for being so supportive as I try my hand at writing again, and hope that as my story goes along, it can live up to the high praise you all have given.

Thank you!

Wonderful to see you back in action, General BT. Congrats on this and awesome to see you around again!

We'll give the good General another day or so to make his selection; if he does not do so, I will open the thread for nominations.

Belated congratulations to everyone!

So just to be clear, we're open for nominations now?

I've contacted him; we'll give it another day or two and then go from there.

EDIT: No response, so the thread is officially open for nominations.

Last edited:
Please provide a link, thanks! As a note, you do not need to choose a new winner until next Sunday, 1 June.

Congrats, Aidun!

Congratulations, Aidun!

Is Aidun aware he has won and that he has to keep the awAARd going? :)

Is Aidun aware he has won and that he has to keep the awAARd going? :)

He knows he was given it, but he may not know he has to come over to the thread and announce a new one. You may PM him and give him a friendly reminder...

Done.:)