• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
JakobWerle has been contacted. If he hasn't announced a new winner by Wednesday I'll post here again to announce someone else may pick a new winner.

I would like to pass the torch onto CRUSADERKNIGHT for his Character AAR "FRESH BLOOD ON ANCIENT SOIL: A Saga of the Scottish Kings of Aquitaine." It is a very well written, and thought out story, that always leaves one in wanting for more! I am currently hooked on it, and cannot wait for the next installment :) A Saga of the Scottish Kings of Aquitaine Congratulations :)!

Congrats, Crusaderknight! I'll have to take a look at this one. :)

Congratulations crusaderknight! Fourth win for you already, well done! :)

Many thanks to JakobWerle for the honour! And thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement! I am truly humbled. :)

Congrats, Crusaderknight! And JakobWerle!

CK, I've read some of your stuff, long ago, and really liked it -- I've got some catching up to do!

Rensslaer

Well, my week in the sun is done, and it is time to pass on the torch. I had a couple of candidates I was looking at, and it was a very tough choice. But I have made my decision. He is a new authAAR, working on his very first AAR. It is a CK2 AAR and I enjoy the way he weaves in game events with the plot, and makes good sense out of the game's seeming randomness. So let's give it up for A_Dane, and his new AAR, The Dream of Dumbarton!

Congrats A_Dane! It's always fantastic to win an award for your first AAR! :)

Congratulations A_Dane!

Thank you very much CK, must say I'm somewhat baffled that I get an award for it, and so quickly on top of it :)

I am deeply honoured, hopefully I can keep up the quality, and hopefully improve it a bit ;)

Also, thank to everyone who's taken time to congratulate me so far.

(And yes, Tanzhang, it's overwhelming to receive one less than a month into the endeavour :))