• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats DensleyBlair!

Felicitations!

:cool: Congrats, DensleyBlair! :cool:

I make it Sunday (only just :).) I'll be off to bed in a minute, but I just like to thank everyone for their congratulations. It's nice to know that what I do is recognised by the community :)

Oh, and Stuyvesant, no worries about a date - its just nice to know that you're interested :)

I'll be back with my nomination later.

...and exactly one week after receiving this award myself:

Thanks again everyone for your kind felicitations. They're really appreciated.

Now, though, it is time for me to pass this on, so I would like to nominate NewbieOne for Kadoc the Unyielding (a cognomen bestowed upon him by yours truly :)) in his Land's End AAR.

Kadoc is the perfect small-fry ruler - stuck with a small, remote county ruled over by foreigners, but makes do nonetheless, with daring adventures in Iberia against the Moors, and a colourful - yet relaxed - domestic life. This AAR serves as the perfect companion to Newbie's The Lives of the Saints, and I wish him success with (eagerly awaited) future updates :)

Congratulations!

--

[Just as a sidenote, could I request that my name is added to the list of winners by author? I don't wish to sound like I'm desperate, I've just noticed that it hasn't been updated :)]

Congrats NewbieOne, well deserved!

Thank you, Densley, for the award and for so much loving for the Fisher Count. ;) Thank you, Loki and Tanzhang, for the encouragement and appreciation. Kadoc will be waiting at the pier with moonshine-champagne (he'll put Chancellor Hacon Godwinson in Brussels for a while and it'll be all right) and fried flaunders.

You're most welcome :) I'll be waiting for Kadoc at the pier...

Congratulations NewbieOne!