• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations ShiaoPi!

Congrats ShiaoPi!

Many thanks to all of you and especially Chilango2. As it is my 2nd AAR (and the first I intend to finish :D ) I am really really grateful for all the praise.

As I understood it I'll have to announce the successor in 2-3 days time?
Off to reading then! ;)

Congratulations! As many have said, I guess there is another writer to start reading. I can't wait till the Earth has 900 hours in a day...then maybe I'll have more time to catch up!

Many thanks to all of you and especially Chilango2. As it is my 2nd AAR (and the first I intend to finish :D ) I am really really grateful for all the praise.

As I understood it I'll have to announce the successor in 2-3 days time?
Off to reading then! ;)

You have till Sunday, it's a weekly award. :)

Congratulations!

I nominate Taiisatai64 as "Best character Writer of the Week" for the characters of his CK2 AAR Eagles of the Steppe, A Kievan Rus AAR. I have really enjoyed the changes the characters have gone through, the vivid detail by which they are described and the different storylines ( or shall I say plots and intrigues ;) ) which are developing at a nice pace.
Especially the dwarf bishop Trifon has made me a fan of that AAR (albeit a lurking one).
Congratulations! :)

Congratulations Taiisatai64!

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations again Taiisatai64!

Congratulations!