• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it has been a fun week in the sun! But alack, the time has come for me to pass on the torch and name my successor. It was kind of tough, having just returned to AARland. What I have been able to sift through has given me some thought. But at last, I came to the decision. Let us all congratulate TC Pilot as the new Best Character Writer of the Week for his wonderfully devious and shadowy character, Alexi Stukov, in his latest work, Chronological Influences IV: The Legacy of Time!

Congrats again, TC Pilot!

(check which people won quite recently please when chosing the next winner, was only two months ago since TC won this award for the same character and AAR)

Congrats TC Pilot. CK gives great opportunitues to focus on characters (not just events) and you are making the most of them.

Congrats! :)

What a nice surprise! Thank you crusaderknight for choosing me, and thanks to everyone for their support over the months.

(check which people won quite recently please when chosing the next winner, was only two months ago since TC won this award for the same character and AAR)

Now now, there's nothing wrong with that so far as I'm concerned. :D

Congratulations TC Pilot!

Congratulations TC Pilot :)

Congratulations, CCA! From what I've seen of your AAR, well deserved indeed!

Congrats, CCA! :)

Indeed, Fookison, it's high time to pass this along.

As CCA is not answering any previously sent PM's and visitor mesages I'll blow some new life in this awAARd.
Apparently it's been more then a year ago since she won this and as she has recently returned from yet another several months of absence I'd like to nominate Saithis as new Best Craracter WritAAR of the Week for her characters in Piety of the North Star and especially for the recently passed away Skjalm Hvide.

Congrats, Saithis!