• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gratulations General_BT!

Nice choice. Well done General_BT! Congrats :)

Congratulations on an award well deserved.

Congratulations General_BT! It is a testimony to the sustained brilliance of your writing.

I'd once again like to thank everyone for their kind words and support over this week. The time has come, however, to select a successor, and for the me, the decision was an easy one. As someone who has tried it, writing a character who's gone absolutely bonkers can be difficult, but rarely have I seen a mad emperor as hilarious and Mad-Hatter-off-the-deep-end as Basil "the Goblin-Slayer" III from Lucius Sejanus' Chronicles of the Middle Emperors.

Congratulations, Lucius Sejanus!

Gratulations, Lucius Sejanus! :)

Congrats!

Congratulations.

Wow, it's quite an honor to receive this award, and an unexpected one at that, given that I only started introducing characters into my otherwise rather dry historybook AAR like three updates ago. I'm especially honored by the fact that this award comes from the the author of the CK Roman AAR, that probably takes longer to read than mine took to write. So, thanks General_BT, and of course a thanks to all the other readers of my goblin-infested ramblings.

Congratulations Lucius Sejanus!

Congratulations, Lucius Sejanus! Well done :)

Now, it is way past time for me to pick a successor, and for that I apologize. Alas, life rarely tends to conform to scheduling requirements of internet obligations. As for the next winner, I'd like to do something unorthodox and appoint not one author, but rather a writing collective, namely, the participants of the Imperium AARlandium Sacrum. I am amazed how quickly the various authors evolved a generic name and title into fully fledged characters, and how entertaining those characters proved to be.

So congratulations, AllmyJames, Vesimir, Iain Wilson and others!

P.S. Should this idea be a bit too unorthodox, the award can go to AllmyJames for starting and maintaining the AAR.