• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, time to pass this award along.

The next writer, while new here at the Paradox forums, is doing a great job at breathing life into one of the tragically less visited corners of AARland - Rome. The Silver State - A Tylis AAR {Epigoni} is a thoroughly brilliant AAR with enough detail to make JRR Tolkien proud and plenty of pull to get readers to keep coming back. Heck, I don't know even the basics about Rome but I'm a big fan.

The nomination goes to Little Darkling for his military characters, grand generals, and cold blooded leaders of Tylis.

Congrats!

Congratulations! Good to see Rome get some love. :D

EDIT: Might be a good idea to let the writAAR know he won. ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Congrats!

Many well deserved congrats, Little Darkling!

(btw, considering the signature, I'd say it's a she, not a he)

Congratulations! And well done for taking on the EU:Rome forum!

Well done Little Darkling. Congratulations!

Alright, time to pass this award along.

The next writer, while new here at the Paradox forums, is doing a great job at breathing life into one of the tragically less visited corners of AARland - Rome.

Rome AARs have many stories.. many that are better than you think ;) Visiting the AARland slums isn't bad idea always :rofl:

Grazies to all avAARd winners

Thanks very much for this! Never imagined anyone else would consider anything I wrote worthy of a nod. Now, I'm a rookie as far as things come to this; around when am I supposed to select the successor? I'm trawling the forums when I have the time to find something enjoyable, in the meanwhile.

Thanks again!

Now, I'm a rookie as far as things come to this; around when am I supposed to select the successor? I'm trawling the forums when I have the time to find something enjoyable, in the meanwhile.

During the upcoming weekend would be most suitable for an announcement to be made. :)