• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This week we meet a whole host of characters, because it's the only way you can cheat and nominate several people at once with an awAARd.

Meet Sir Neville Chamberlain in the throes of serious psychological trouble, and the inevitable sir Winston, as bad-tempered, stubborn and scotch-addicted as ever - only he's actually a bulldog. Emperor Hirohito was so impressed he decided to become a tourist guide in his own Palace. Meanwhile Antonio Salazar turns out to be the kind of homicidal dictator who would make Hitler proud - if Hitler was anything else but a bad painter, since this is a Kaiserreich AAR.

And of course, these two are obviously awAARd winning characters:

"Everything sounds better with proper British honourifics! Therefore I will call my sandwich: Sir Sandwich..."

"What did I say about giving food knighthoods again, George..."

Congratulations to FlyingDutchie for his cast in The adventures of Colonel Blimp - a Kaiserreich AAR!

**​

Last edited:
Congratz! :)

Congratulations :)

Congratulations FlyingDutchie :)

Well, that was quite the surprise,receiving this prestigious prize. Thanks Lordban for thehonour and thanks to anyone else for their congratulations. Also, I would like tothank all those British comedywriters who I have blatantly ripped off at times, this award belongs partiallyto them too :D.

"Hurrah and Huzzah Captain! We won a prize!!!"

"Indeed we did George. It just shows that our struggle to make Britain British once again did not go unnoticed."

"Indeed Captain, we should share the joy with everyone. I will go and tell Sully at once."

"George. You DO realise that Sully is a stuffed elk and as such not capable of understanding anything you say, don't you?"

"You really underestimate the chap Captain. He's smarter than you think."

"Sigh. At least smarter then some men I know. Alright then, go and share the news with him."

"Sharing, SHARING!!! You know who SHARE stuff..."

"Sigh. And there's Sir Neville again. Really, that writer shouldthink of some new running gags, that joke is getting a bit stale."

"The SyNDieZ, ThEy SHARE!!!"

"Well, time to bring out the medicinal nightstick once again..."

"SyNDiEz, sYNdIeZ, THEY ARE AFTER MEEEEE!!!"

Thud.

"Medical sciences really advances quickly. A year ago we had to use a club for this."

Congratulations, FlyingDutchie ! The Award is well deserved.

Well deserved award, congratulations, FlyingDutchie!

Yet again I thank everyone for their congratulations. I hope that the Colonel and his pals can keep you all entertained.

However now is the time to pass on this award:

Imagine the Rurikovich, a rather ignoble Russian family. Now imagine them being tried in the afterlife with angelic Gabby, demonic Harry and Norse Hell all vying for Rurikovid souls in an epic battle with the bureaucracy of the afterlife. It doesn't help that the Rurikovids are a rather confusing bunch to judge.

So congratulations to you Loki100 for the Rurikovids in Tales of our Faarthers! Let me be the first to congratulate you!