• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Many congratulations ! :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations ProffessorEGADD!

*bows*

Thank you, thank you!

*collapses*

Many apologies, my studying alas has left me somewhat... exhausted, I can just about move my fingers.

But nethertheless, I thank you all and especially frogbeastegg! Although I must confess that I was scheming to award myself a personalised "Greatest Posts To Views Ratio" ever award. But you may undermine that effort of mine :D

I shall browse amongst the threads in due course and nominate my successor on... Sunday is it?

Sunday is correct. :)

Congratulations:)

Congrats to ya!

Ladies and gentlemen, that time has come when I must alas part with my award... seeing as I have unfortunatly ran out of time to make a fake version of this glittering... shiny... metaphorically bestowed something-or-other of a reward.

It is difficult finding AAR's which involve characters of one kind or another, let alone those which are any good. Fortnatly however there is an elegant solution to this problem, simply make your characters madcap and their glaring faults become interesting sub-plots to be explored all in the name of artistic license!

As such, in the name of myself and all my fellow lurkers I wish to pass on this mantle to Alfred Packer who has unbeknowst to him humoured me immensly with his bizzarre govenmental proceedings in the SPQR: The Senate And People of Rhodes

I give you this weeks Best Character Writer Of The Week, Alfred Packer! In... precisely thirty minutes from the moment of me posting this.

Congratulations! *applause*

Congrats, AP!

Always nice to see one with great character-sketch skills as yourself recognised!

Many congratulations , Packer ! An excellent writer in any genre :D