• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations. I must try to catch up.

Well done volksmarschall. Congratulations!

Congratulations Volksmarschall!

I would like to thank everyone once again and gaiasabre11 for the nomination. Now I would like to pass the honor to Milites in particular for his fantastic AAR Paris ne vault pas une messe! In particular for his most recent activity which deals a great deal on several characters in a Reformed France and Habsburg world, and his great work of writing about the French in Germany (his most recent chapter of work) so congratz!

So I present the new Character WritAAR of the Week: Milites!

Congratulations! A princely achievement!

Many many congratulations Milites ! Well done :D

Congratulations, Milites! :cool:

Congratulations old boy

Thanks ya'll for your congratulations!

Wow, I must say that this came as quite a surprise. Thanks you very much volksmarschall! Although Paris ne vaut pas une messe is mainly history book styled, I have tried over the last couple of updates to develop a narrative side to go hand in hand with and further develop my original style.

In this aspect I draw heavily on inspiration from Faeelin who has been using such a writing method through his two last AARs.

Writing narrative is for me the absolutely hardest part in making an AAR, but if done with enough care and concentration, the results will mostly be satisfying - in my experience. That is probably why I admire those writAARs that deal solely in narrative form so much and also why I am so glad and proud to receive this particular AARward :)

Congratulations Milites!