• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations :D

Many congratulations

Congrats Gaiasabre!

I've only read just the first introductory post, but that was enough to get me interested! Fascinating merging of a wildly alternate history with the existing timeline.

I will try to come back and find out more about Imperial France in 1897 (and how the 1914 mod handles HOI combat in 1897!).

Rensslaer

Well done gaiasabre11. Congratulations :)

Thanks everyone again. I really did enjoy being under the spotlight. Here's something I'd like you all to pay attention to for a moment: I have decided to write a new AAR, and I'd like you voting to decide which one I should start writing first. Below is a link to the Voting Post that will give you an idea of what AARs I'd like to write. ;)

Vote!

So back to my successor, I'd like to nominate volksmarschall and his Saints and Angels!

I especially like the relationship between the two brothers Tom and Bill, especially because they are forced to take sides against each other because of the Civil War. I urge all to read volksmarshall's work if you haven't!!

Congrats, volksmarschall, you deserve this for a long time now. (BTW, one of the choices for the new AAR I'll be writing is somewhat related to yours. As a small prize, your vote counts double if you vote!! ;))

Last edited:
Nice choice. Congratulations! :cool:

Most worthy! Congratulations volks!

Well done old chum.

This comes to me as a bit of an unexpected surprise. Thanks gaiasabre11 for the nomination, I shall swing back around and catch up on your AAR some time soon I hope ;)

It is a bit of a surprise, mainly because (I hate to admit it myself) I feel as if I'm losing some touch on the story, that it may be getting old; this is definatley extra motivation to continue my work with the upmost of effort and some research.

For those who don't know me or my work, I hope to get acquainted with you sometime in the future. My work, in short; deals around the American Civil War (Vicky syle of course) as a large family in the Kentucky who is turn apart by the war as Tom (Union) and Bill (Confederacy) march off to war. Back home, the staunch Pro-Confederate Evan Harris has taken control of "His Confederacy." It circles around the main characters, Tom and Bill in the war and battles they face, and back home with the problems encountered by Mr. Smith, Jeb Smith and Evan Harris. Thanks once again gaiasabre11 and I shall swing around and look at your new AAR ideas.

Thanks,

- volks