• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Kurt...... feo.

Congrats, Kurt. ;)

Congratulations Kurt_Steiner :)

Congrats Kurt!

As prize, you're about to make a cameo in Empire of Fu Manchu!

Congrats Kurt!

As prize, you're about to make a cameo in Empire of Fu Manchu!

As much as the prize honours me, this cameo amazes me more and makes me to blush of pleasure!

Thank you very much!

Congratulations Kurt ! I had waited a little bit to send my congratulations because I wanted to make sure I had enough time to write a longer response today ! XD

Kurt , I remember when I first started reading your stuff in CK and your ecclectic and crazy jumps from the game to your inexorably charming characters (with many friendly parodies of your readers !) had always been a great pleasure to read . Your history book in HOI2 was an interesting delve into your more serious side although you did admit that you couldn't help but infuse some of your classical comedic genius into it haha . And I do emphasize that I do find your wit not only singular , my dear hermano , but your ability to consistently entertain me with your good humour gets me on my knees every time and I honour you greatly for that !

Now with this incursion into your narrative (although it's probably not the first time you have considering your fecundity as an author ! [and good for you on that !]) I'm not only touched by your petite homage but mostly because it's become a story so full of life (your particular kind of life) and vibrancy that I'm deathly excited to see the next chapter ! Your characters so far have been a delicious twist also , and I'm so happy for you that you're receiving this honour: it's definitely worth it . The characters have a texture that's uniquely your own and I love it ! Here's a toast to you , big brother !

Congratulations Kurt :) and thank you for being a really thoughtful, supportive person too.

Many congratulations Kurt. I find Stauffenberg to be a very interesting character, so just the title got me excited :p

Congrats kurt, at to everyone else who has been writAAR of the week since I last posted

It today is Friday, we are in... Paradox, indeed. Ok, so it's time to do something

As feeding your dog!

Peti!

Well, there we go...

I've been doubting about three or four writAARs before choosing the winner. I've moved through EU, Rome, HOI and Vicky and I feel a bit embarrased to single out just one of them when I would like to give the prize to many, but... life is like that, methinks...

The prize goes for an writAAR who has a superb sense to give life to his characters, who really come to life. You hate them or you love him, but they don't go unnoticed.

Thus, for creating the lovely Aria, the wonderful Rommel sr, the disgusting Jack, the hateful Mercier and poor Adjudant Alain, the prize goes to gaiasabre11's magnificent HoI2 AAR French Mod 1914 Alternate History AAR (1897- ?) Les Flammes des Ténèbres that, if the reader of this post actually doesn't know a word about it, it's a shame.

Congrats, Aria! erm...

Congrats, Gaia, you got the pizza!!!

Congratulations! :)