• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations morningSIDEr :)

Congratulations morningSIDEr! :)

Congrats, morningSIDEr! :)

Congratulations, morningSIDEr!

A great many thanks to naggy (your bribe is en route, but of course!) and everyone else for the many kind words (you shall all receive bribes too!), I greatly appreciate it. I was rather surprised to get this award as I have not updated my AAR for a while, something I am sure everyone is glad of. Furthermore my AAR is filled with incompetent, blundering and foolish characters (all based upon myself of course), thus it was even more of a surprise. My thanks once again to everyone.

It is however now time to pass this on. I've been greatly enjoying a tale filled with time travel, excellent twists in the story, stupendous battle reports and more than the odd hint of humour. Throughout this excellent AAR there have been a number of highly interesting characters to have made an appearance, but it has been the exploits of the main character, Talena, which have truly caught my attention. Talena is a brilliantly written, constantly evolving character, who has survived numerous tricky situations thanks to her considerable skills. The AAR I am describing is of course the excellent The Eternal Exile: A Narrative Nation Hopping AAR by Ashantai, who is my choice for Character Writer of the Week for the character of Talena.

Congratulations!

Woo! Thanks morningSIDEr! :D This really came out of left field as it were, but I'm really pleased you liked my work so far. Your bribe is on its way, of course! :D

This, and other favourable reviews has encouraged me to get working on the next part sooner then I expected, so thanks again! :)

Congrats Ashantai; you've acquired quite a reputation for quality. :p You should expect a bribe in the new future, of course! :D

Congrats! :)

Congrats Ashantai!