• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well deserved Alfred. :D Congratulations.

Congratulations, AP! Your characters are always a joy to read, be they serious or whimsical!

Well done AP. Congratulations :)

Congratulations, well done.

Wow! I don't know what to say (as my silent week in the sun would indicate!). This is always such an honor to win and I am especially happy to have won it with Agrippa. I like that bitter old fellow and I'm glad you do too. :)

Passing on this award is always hard to do. I usually try to give it to someone who has never won before, but this time I cannot. She's won 3 times now and surely deserves this fourth. I have recently started reading Frogbeastegg's Magnum Opus The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor and it is a real treat. Running since 2004, there is a lot to get through, but I'm - ever so slowly - catching up. You should all check it out, it will be well worth your time.

So, for all her wonderful characters in this delightful AAR, I pass on the Character Writer of the Week award to Frogbeastegg (who, I might add, updated just yesterday)

Congrats! Seems old Eleanor still has it in her!

Nice choice. Congratulations, frogbeastegg!