• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry everyone for holding the award so long (I was basically without a computer for the past week while traveling around). I'd like to take just a moment to thank everyone for their kind words, before we shift the spotlight to yet another deserving author. Her work is magnificent, and doesn't receive nearly as many public plaudits as it deserves. Arguably, her writing (appearing here and on the TW forums) helped goad me into starting my own AARs in the first place, and it's still going strong!

Please, let's all take a week and honor frogbeastegg, author of The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor!

Congratulations! An excellent choice!

Congrats !! Very well deserved !

Many congrats, eggy! I have been remiss for too long a time in reading the adventures of Eleanor, but it is a well told tale full of memorable characters. This is truly well deserved.

A truly marvelous writer and an excellent story none the less!
Congratulamations!

Congratulations, frighteningly-named one.

Congratulations!

Congratulations frogbeastegg :)

Wow! That was unexpected. After 4 years :)eek:) of writing Eleanor is a handful of scenes away from its end; how incredible to reach that point with an award. Thank you, all.

Is it 7 days until I need to nominate the next person?

Saithis, what could possibly be scary about an exploding amphibian with a penchant for sitting by unexpecting folk's feet? :D If the frog beasts aren't back in Thief 4 I shall be sad.

Congratulations Frogbeastegg...

Congratulations Froggy! Sorry for not posting, I assusre it has nothing to do with the quality of your work. A long deserved award.

DW

Time for a new Character Writer of the Week. Perhaps someone should remind eggy. ;)

Congratulations!