• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for not passing this further any sooner, but real life and updating got the best of me.

Will pass the accolade on later today!

And much belated (sorry) I have finally come to a conclusion to whom I have to pass this award on to.

I actually found this somewhat hard, as I'm relatively new to narrative and reading narratives, but I settled with a person in sore need for accolade with the marvelous line of characters he has produced.

Without any further ado, I'd like to pass the torch on to General_BT specifically for his excellent description of the completely insane emperor Thomas II in his fantastic piece of art, Rome AARisen!

Gratz!

Congratulation dear chap :)

Again? Don't you draw enough plaudits already? ;)

Congratulations, though, you do deserve it.

You definitely are that fastest to reach four awards in this, or any category I believe. A testament to your fine work, to be sure. Congrats, BT.

Amazing work , BT ! Definitely well deserved . Your fine work continues to be an inspiration and Rome AARisen continues to be one of the best AARs in AARland ! Well done !

Congratulations, good sir!

I think we're almost on track for one award per generation! :rofl:

I'd like to echo Milites... this came as an utter surprise! Thank you all for your congratulations, encouragement, and kind words. Winning one Character Writer is humbling, four is beyond words. Winning such an award in AARland, amongst a multitude of skilled storytellers, is beyond my ability to express. Thank you, everyone. :)

Narrative is tough--the difficulty is one of the reasons my rate of updates has dropped off somewhat. However, writing these characters is immensely rewarding, and an evolving process. Thomas II has been especially difficult to write... how do you show the inner workings of someone that's clinically insane (thank you, CK schizophrenia trait! :) ) yet still runs an empire? It's been a tightrope I'm still carefully walking across. I can only hope my writing on his future endeavors is in keeping with this award!

Congratulations, General_BT :)

Congrats!

Time for a new Character Writer of the Week, General_BT.