• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats TheLoneGunman!

Congratulations!

Congratulations !

Once again thank you for all your kind words folks. And now I have the honor of presenting you my nominee for next weeks Best Character Writer.

It is LoneGunman for his wonderful work in his HoI 2 AAR Regia Marina Italiana. It focuses on the lives of two brothers Alberto and Mario who join the Italian navy towards the end of WWI. While Alberto stays with the navy Mario latter joins Mussolinis Blackshirts. Thus the reader is able to see game events both on land and (exspecially notworthy) at see unfold through their eyes and those of a few other remarkably well written figures.

So give a big round of applause to LoneGunman!

~Lord Valentine~

Oh wow, first off I want to thank Lord Valentine for the nomination! After reading over your AAR it's definately an honor to be following you and your great writing. Although, I don't know if two brothers qualifies as a single character in my case... ;)

Also, thanks to everyone that has read my AAR so far, I hope I can continue to keep everyone interested and attract new readers.

Kind of exciting to be nominated for something! :cool:

Congratulations TheLoneGunman :)

:cool: Congratulations, TheLoneGunman! :cool:

Well I'm a little overdue here, but it is a new week.

So it's my honor and privledge to name the next nominee for Best Character Writer of the Week.

Therefore I'd like to nominate the writer who inspired me to start my very own AAR, Paranoid Tsar and his AAR "Ist Das Nicht Todeswahl?".

It is the story of famed U-Boat Commander and Admiral Karl Doenitz, leading up to and during World War II. The AAR mixes a number of narrative chapters from the point of view of Doenitz and other members of the German Kriegsmarine as well as often hilarious propaganda pieces entitles "Heroes of the Fatherland".

If you haven't yet read this AAR I definately recommend that you do so now and give it a chance!

Congratulations to Paranoid Tsar!

Congratulations Paranoid Tsar! Though I think The Scharnhorst would have made for a more riveting character. ;-)

Nice choice. Congrats, PT! :cool:

:cool: Congrats, PT! :cool:

Congratulations , sir !

Congratulations Paranoid Tsar:)