• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations old friend. I always feel stupid when I realize I am not reading one of your AARs, they are all so superb. But as you well know, if I'm not there in words, I am in mind :)

Well done Hardraade. Congratulations :)

Nice. Congrats Hardraade! Enjoy the week. :)

Many fond congratulations, Hardraade! :)

That's a wonderful choice - I've long felt that Hardraade, while certainly not unknown, is nonetheless one of AARland's more underrated writers. Hopefully this awAARd will get him more exposure.

Thanks very much to Lord Durham for passing this honor on to me and to everyone who has stopped by to offer kind words.

I'm really enjoying writing this AAR and I'm glad that some people enjoy reading it as well. I am happy to say that what Lord Durham very accurately described as a slow update schedule will be remedied soon. Work had been very busy for me, but I'm through that now and updates should be more regular.

The time has come for me to pass this honor along. Thanks again to Lord Durham and everyone else.

I am passing the award on to Saithis for the characters in her truly fantastic Piety of the North Star.

Congratulations, Saithis!

Excellent choice. I've not read all of your work, Saithis, but what I have read is certainly deserving of this!

Congratulations! :)

A wonderful choice! I have the pleasure of working with Saithis on the CK collaborative AAR, where I came to know her not only as a highly cooperative and reliable writer, but also as a classy one. Not that I hadn't realized this before from reading "Piety of the North Star", though. Anyway, I am very happy for her to receive this - well-deserved - award.

Congratulations, Saithis! :)

Congratulations Saithis, well-deserved!

Many congratulations , madame :D

Congratulations! Have heard a lot of this AAR, though just haven't found the time to read it yet...