• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations eqqman, a very worthy award for a worthy writer!

On another note, the hardest part about this awAARd is passing it on. There are so many worthy AARs out there, so many excellent writers whose characters drive their stories. But, I have to choose one of them and I feel, this writer and his AARs are of exceptional quality, all are worth your time to read, and the one I am passing this award onto is no exception.

Congratulations eqqman, a very worthy award for a worthy writer!

congrats eqqman, well deserved for a rich character driven narrative

Thank you for the compliments! I was worried that a lot of people might be put off thinking it was too dry to read, so it's always gratifying to see that folks are enjoying it. Or as Jacques might say, it's aces!

:cool: Congratulations, eqqman! :cool:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! A most excellent work and a good deal of research presented very well to boot.

Congratulations! Jacques is fun to read, especially when it comes to his impending marriage (the earlier, pre-courtship, days were also a sight to behold), and when he obsesses about some contemporary but nowadays wholly archaic pastime, such as his card games (I've yet to look up what pinochle even is) or the horse races.

Nicely written, with a lot of historic background and gameplay information tucked in as well.

Congratulations! A well deserved award for a well-written character in a most original AAR. Now back to your computer and write more! ;)
Just kidding, but I am looking forward to new updates.

Congratulations, eqqman!

:cool: Congratulations, eqqman! :cool:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! A most excellent work and a good deal of research presented very well to boot.
Congratulations! Jacques is fun to read, especially when it comes to his impending marriage (the earlier, pre-courtship, days were also a sight to behold), and when he obsesses about some contemporary but nowadays wholly archaic pastime, such as his card games (I've yet to look up what pinochle even is) or the horse races.

Nicely written, with a lot of historic background and gameplay information tucked in as well.

Congratulations! A well deserved award for a well-written character in a most original AAR. Now back to your computer and write more! ;)
Just kidding, but I am looking forward to new updates.

Congratulations, eqqman!

Thank you all for the kind support!

I'd like to pass the torch on to Selzro for his Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR. It may be a comic, but despite this (or because of...?) all the characters in it are... well, characters! The AAR is chronicling several rulers in the Panjab dynasty and he has done an excellent job of imbuing each with their own personality (it was great fun watching little Dalip grow up) as well as providing a great cast of supporting characters, my favorite of which might be the hapless Chinese ambassador. Of course, I made the key mistake of starting to read this AAR before it was finished, so now I'm in the horrible position of having to wait for updates to trickle out! But it's a nice problem to have...

Congrats to Selzro! A worthy winner!

Congrats Selzro, it's an excellent AAR!

:cool: congratulations, Selzro! :cool:

Thank you, everyone, again! :) And a special thanks to eqqman, not least for bravely putting up with the recently reduced rate of SS updates (sorry)...

Congratulations!