• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Amona! :)

Amona: ...my mastery of English doesnt equal my mastery of GERMAN.

even so, your English is better than my German ! ! :D

Amona: ...Though I personally positivly hate Christmas and am an atheist (or atheistess?), I wish all of you a merry Christmas and quality time with your loved ones. Make everything count.

you give some mighty good information/advise, there ! ! :)

even though we are as different as people can be ( i am a Christian, and grateful to be a Christian !, etc.: [i don't have a problem with differences...]), i agree with anyone who says that your AAR is among the best ! ! :cool:

of course, my having your AAR in my SIG shows that ! ! ;)

and, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! ! [ALL]

GhostWriter said:
Amona: ...my mastery of English doesnt equal my mastery of GERMAN.

even so, your English is better than my German ! ! :D

Amona: ...Though I personally positivly hate Christmas and am an atheist (or atheistess?), I wish all of you a merry Christmas and quality time with your loved ones. Make everything count.

you give some mighty good information/advise, there ! ! :)

even though we are as different as people can be ( i am a Christian, and grateful to be a Christian !, etc.: [i don't have a problem with differences...]), i agree with anyone who says that your AAR is among the best ! ! :cool:

of course, my having your AAR in my SIG shows that ! ! ;)

and, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! ! [ALL]

Thank you again, dear Sir. I hope you are still well. Happy new year to you too, and may the goddess bless you and your loved ones ( thats at least what high priestress VIVIANE XII from Avalon Island, United Queendom, would say :D )

I guess its time to nominate my successor.
I must admit, I dont read many AARs on the board, due to limited time.
The best story driven AARs, including characters I have encountered are the works of The Yogi and Chtulhu.
As The Yogis sig is getting to long anyway with all his awards :p ,
I nominate CHUTLHU for his great work, which includes some very strange and frightening characters.
So, CTULHU is the man.
I have the small hope this may motivate him to update a bit more often :D

Congrats Cthulhu!

Congrats Cthulhu !

Congrats Cthulhu! :D

Now go and update your AAR Great Old One! :mad: :p

Congrats cthulhu! Now come back here and UPDATE!

Congratulations Cthulhu. Well done :)

Amona, thank you for this nomination! :) I'm not sure I deserve to get it on old merits - an AAR should be alive...mine is more undead at the moment. :D I won't bore you with stories about how RL gets in the way of my writing. Suffice to say is that I will try to do Amona's nomination justice by updating The Third Empire and to find a successor (can you give me a couple of days?).

Thanks all for your congratulations and thanks Yogi for informing me of receiving this honor. :)

Congratulatoryations, cthulhu!

Congratulations!

To you youngsters on this forum I feel I must apologize. I'm sure there're loads of great new AARs, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to discover them yet. So as the Old Guard Armchair General I am, I choose the winner for the Best Character Writer of the Week from the Old Guard ranks - congratulations Mettermrck! Yours is a great story (The Eagles of Avalon) with characters who are sometimes too alive and plotting (you know who you are :mad: ).

Congratulations! :cool:

Last edited: