• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done, TheHeroOfRandom!

Thank you ever so much! I'm happy knowing that people appreciate my writing since i've been doubting my ability in the last few weeks, hence my only just seeing this. Regardless, thanks again!

Just so you know TheHeroOfRandom, it's your turn to hand it over, as of two weeks ago.:)

Congratulations, Yenzen! Please notify the winner. :)

Congratulations!

I am very grateful for the nomination, but I must admit: It has been a very busy (few) week(s) for me. I have not read many AARs lately other than Norgesveldet, and those I would award have received either this reward before, or another quite recently.

I would request, if possible, that TheHeroOfRandom could elect an AAR in my place. I'm sorry on being on this short notice, but I had a list of AARs I was going to check up on this weekend, but it came to nothing.

Excellent choice! Disparate but uniformly interesting characters, from the religiously devout Frankish Hochmeister of the Teutonic Order to the cynical Empress (who is, shall we say 'open-minded', when it comes to her pursuits of love interests), to her youngest and most awkward son... This is one unusual family. So far, the plot hasn't developed much, but this is one tale that would be worth reading for the interactions between the different relatives alone.

Congratulations, TheMagpie!

Congratulations, TheMagpie!