• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow. Thank you. I must say this took me by surprise. I appreciate this and the extension to choose a successor. Looks like I need to start reading some AARs again.

Thank you again for being Best Character Writer for the second time. I have chosen as the one who will follow me is in fact the man who chose me for the first time, tnick0225. His recent work Milan An Adventure in Italian Politics is a great read. So I have decided to name him the new Best Character Writer of the Week for his writings on Francesco Sforza.

A very well deserved recipient, for sure! Congratulations tnick!

Thank you, EtzelHoveri for this nomination and choosing Milan - An Adventure in Italian Politics as your successor.

Also thank you to everyone else for their congratulations. Means a lot, to be nominated for one of these awards, and it is definitely a big motivator once receiving it. And having said that, that's the reason why I am choosing my successor for this award. It was a tough call as I was torn between two different writAARs.

One of these writAARs was one that Tanzhang brought to my attention when he named his successor for the Weekly AAR Showcase. It's an AAR that I think embodies the purpose of this award, much more so than my Milan AAR. Gotya64's The Dragon's Head - Heirs to the Once and Future King is an AAR that is mixing legend into the CK2 dynamic, with the dynasty of the Pendragons. It's still a brand new AAR but it shows a great amount of promise as the writing is great, and because of that I wish there were more chapters already as I blew through the first few rather quickly.

So I will stop what probably sound like mindless rambling.

And let us congratulate this weeks Best Character Writer of the Week for 10/27/13

Gotya64 for his work on The Dragon's Head - Heirs to the Once and Future King

Congrats Gotya!

Congratulations to both tnick and Gotya! :)

For best character writer of the week I will select an author that far outclasses me in character development and writing ability. As I read it I found myself totally captured in the writing, and easily able to read through the entire thing in a day. For the portrayal of Ivy in "House of Ivy," I nominate Tufto as the Best Character Writer of the Week.

Link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?708024-House-of-Ivy