• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats daemonofdecay!

So, should I wait till Friday to give the award back? I recieved it on a Thursday, which did seem like a random day to get it.

Just wanted to check on proper protocol and all that. :D
The norm is 7 days but if you want to keep a day or two more to get back to the weekend to weekend period, then maybe hand it off on Saturday. Either would work. :)

The norm is 7 days but if you want to keep a day or two more to get back to the weekend to weekend period, then maybe hand it off on Saturday. Either would work. :)

Well, I don't want to hold on to it longer than I am supposed to, but I do like the idea of it flowing from one to the next on a more regular date, so I think I will post the next person on Saturday as you suggest.

No reason I can't have it a day or two longer. My... precccioussssss...

Well Friday has finally arived, and it is time to pass the torch... crown... gravy... whatever.

*cough*

Anyway, I feel that I need to step out of the EU3 realm and nominate an AAR from a different game. I could have chosen EU2 or Rome to help provide those communities with some much needed aid, but my motto is "no good deed goes unpunished".

With that in mind, I felt that Kurt_Steiner's excellent HoI2 AAR Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the World? is worth being recognized. Not to mention that it only started recently, so if you missed out on the other timelines AAR then this one is perfect for you.

So go ahead and start reading!

Wao!

But if I have hace just started the AAR... I'm speechless, really. Thanks a lot for this undeserved gift!

I'll think carefully for m successor. As there is plenty of wonderful writers here, I don't think it would be a problem to pick one!:D

Many many congratulations Kurt - well done!

Congratulations!