• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats c0d5579!

Congratulations.

I love following these award threads -- I find all kinds of great AARs! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations

Congratulations c0d5579 :)

This is what happens when I miss the forum for a week...

Thanks all, and now I have to pick a replacement! I'll hopefully have that done by close of business tomorrow, but no guarantees, since I haven't looked at this in quite some time.

I should preface this by saying that I haven't been reading terribly many AARs recently, and my writing has slowed to a crawl as well. Therefore, the circle of AARs in which I feel comfortable to nominate someone is fairly small, even with trying for the last few days to expand that circle. What I keep coming back to, though, is Nathan Madien's "The Presidents: Vietnam War Edition," and the consistently interesting explanations of how a southern president like Sparkman can champion segregation at home while calling for democracy overseas. It's a history book, not a narrative, but strictly for the character of President Sparkman, it gets my nomination.

Congrats Nathan!

Congratulations Nathan!

Thank you very much.

Another week, another nominee. For my successor, I am going to pick an AAR that I haven't commented in but have been following. I choose cubie_hole and his epicly hilarious Gary Busey and Friends - 1936 USA AAR to have a week in the sun. Why? Well, Gary Busey is known for being...umm...how do I put this...a unique character in his own right. You never quite know if he is a hidden genius or bat*youknowwhat* crazy. What cubie_hole has done is taken a character who looks like he should have his own wacky story and...well, gave him his own wacky story. For that, cubie_hole deserves to be Best Character Writer of the Week.

Congrats!

congratulations!

Congratulations, cubie. Although, the Busey does practically write himself!