+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 234 FirstFirst ... 6 31 56 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 106 131 156 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 4676

Thread: Best Character Writer of the Week: fabiolundiense

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    63 games registered

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The Glory
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    King Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Congrats Draco Rexus!!!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations Draco and one monster that you seem to control excellently
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.
    EU4 Stats - because deep down we are all stats junkies

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Congrats Draco Rexus!!! An award truly well deserved!!!
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

Congratulations Draco Rexus ! !
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War – Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Congratulations, Draco! Well deserved.
    Return to Glory: A Germania AAR
    WritAAR of the week for the week of 6-10-07, Favorite New Writer Overall for Q2 2007, Best Character Writer of the Week 7-18-08

The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History

Blasted Conniving Roman General_BT's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Draco! I need to catch up on For King and Country!
    Awards
    My AARs:
    The Good One - Rome AARisen, a Byzantine AAR (Third map epilogue, 5-02-2012!)
    Table of Contents
    The Funny One (In Theory): Vikan Vojislavljevic is a Fool (Dead)
    The HOI2 One (Dead): Two Alexanders: Greece in the Age of Conflict (HOI2-Doomsday)
    The Teenage Girl One: Dear Diary, by Helene Palialogos (NEW UPDATE 06-10-10!)

Quote Originally Posted by Draco Rexus
    .... to that end I must announce that due to needing some completely unexpected surgery I'll be away for at least the next two weeks. If all goes well I should be up and moving around in a few days and might be able to actually get back sooner, but the doc is telling me not to plan on that option.
    Folks, for some stupid reason last week when I nominated Draco as the Character Writer of the Week I totally missed the "at least the next two weeks" part of his last update. I think I only got the "up and moving around in a few days" part. So it is Monday already and I'm wondering how will this week's Character Writer be decided.

It's really stupid of me for nominating Draco at a really bad timing. But it is not that I think Draco should not get the award. I believe that Draco truly deserve the award after reading his absolutely excellent AAR. I'm really sorry for causing the current situation now, and I hope there is a way to solve it in the most acceptable way.
    Last edited by gaiasabre11; 10-11-2008 at 12:24.
    When we created Artificial Intelligence, we also created Artificial Stupidity. - Gaia commenting on robots.
    Proud member of shipbucket, and my own gaiabucket

French Mod 1914 Alternate History AAR (1897- ?) Les Flammes des Ténčbres
    Les Flammes des Ténčbres: Saints et Démons - Part I completed

Character WritAAR of the Week: 26/10/08, 10/04/09
    WritAAR of the Week: 04/01/09

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaiasabre11
    Folks, for some stupid reason last week when I nominated Draco as the Character Writer of the Week I totally missed the "at least the next two weeks" part of his last update. I think I only got the "up and moving around in a few days" part. So it is Monday already and I'm wondering how will this week's Character Writer be decided.

It's really stupid of me for nominating Draco at a really bad timing. But it is not that I think Draco should not get the award. I believe that Draco truly deserve the award after reading his absolutely excellent AAR. I'm really sorry for causing the current situation now, and I hope there is a way to solve it in the most acceptable way.
    gaiasabre11 - -no biggie. Why don't you just choose another for this week? That's usually what happens when the winner is not around to accept. And I'm sure Draco will appreciate the nod when he returns.
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

Quote Originally Posted by coz1
    gaiasabre11 - -no biggie. Why don't you just choose another for this week? That's usually what happens when the winner is not around to accept. And I'm sure Draco will appreciate the nod when he returns.
    Thanks for telling me this. For some time I was totally in panic mode. I'm still fairly new to this forum so I didn't know that I should choose the next winner for Draco. Thanks again for your help.

Since Draco is not here for the time being to announce the next winner, I'll nominate TheHyphenated1 for the characters in Weltkreigschaft. Defenitely one of the best of the best AARs. Congratulations!!
    When we created Artificial Intelligence, we also created Artificial Stupidity. - Gaia commenting on robots.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

You might very well think that ; I couldn't possibly comment
    Many congratulations TH1 ! Well deserved !
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    The New Short AAR about Seduction , Manipulation , Intrigue , Mystery , and Revolution .
    -~= =~-
    T I M E L I N E S : What if Spain Failed to Control the World?
    Seventeen AARLand Choice Awards: Favourite Overall New WritAAR Q1 2007.
    Favourite Overall EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008
    Favourite Narrative EU3 AAR: Q1 2007; Q2 2007; Q3 2007; Q4 2007; Q1 2008; Q2 2008; Q3 2008; Q4 2008

Three Times WritAAR of the Week: 4 March 2007 13 May 2007 & 28 March 2008;
    Twice AAR Showcase: 9 Dec 2007, 14 Jun 2009; Twice Best Character Writer: 9 Dec 2007, 13 Sep 2008

Editor in Chief of The AARlander

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations TH1, I know this is very well deserved!
    'What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an Angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Faith in Humanity Meter - ||||||||||
    The Ink Well

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor The GloryEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!
    Northumberland Lives - new AAR for EUIV

And check out the Guess the Author thread - back and active!

The fAARq & Forum Rules
    Find all my AARs listed in The Ink Well

Visit my blog at Hear the Hurd

My, my! Thank you most kindly gaiasabre11.

I'll be back later with my remarks...

Which gets me to thinking, since you nominated me gaiasabre11, is there anything that you'd like to hear more about in terms of characters? Anyone that stands out that you'd like to see my speech focus on?

Thanks again all!!
    Weltkriegschaft
    The Alternate History of the Third Reich

HoI1/2/3 Favorite Narrative AAR: Q1 2008 & Q3 2008 & Q2 2009, Best Character Writer of the Week: 18/5/08 & 10/11/08
    Weekly AAR Showcase: 12/10/08, WritAAR of the Week: 05/08/08,
    Canonized on 08-06-08

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    63 games registered

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The Glory
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    King Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Congrats TH1!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHyphenated1
    Which gets me to thinking, since you nominated me gaiasabre11, is there anything that you'd like to hear more about in terms of characters? Anyone that stands out that you'd like to see my speech focus on?
    I'll say that I want to know more about the members of the Abwehr. I'm just fascinated by people who work in the shadows.

Also, I'll like to invite you to read my AAR (if you have not already did). After reading it you should know more about what kind of characters I'd like you to write more about.
    Last edited by gaiasabre11; 13-11-2008 at 01:19.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Congratulations, TH1! Well deserved.
    Return to Glory: A Germania AAR
    WritAAR of the week for the week of 6-10-07, Favorite New Writer Overall for Q2 2007, Best Character Writer of the Week 7-18-08

The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    A hearty congrats, TheHyphenated1!!! An award well deserved!
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubParadoxian Order - 2015

Very nice choice. Congratulations TheHyphenated1
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 234 FirstFirst ... 6 31 56 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 106 131 156 181 ... LastLast