• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well-deserved, congratulations Morsky!

Good timing. Hopefully this will convince Morsky that we want more, and soon. ;)

Congratulations. :) Your characters definitely had me laughing out loud and often!

Wow. :eek: Uhm... This was certainly unexpected. *clears throat*

*looks at tiny slip of paper with notes* I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to phargle, for nominating me, to all my readAARs for following the brief adventures of Roger Salopard, to my friends Emma and Meg, to my parents for obvious reasons, to the entire staff of Paradox for their awesome games... in addition, I would like to thank the hospitality department of Turkish Airways, Lord Frumblewhack of Oundle, for his sage advice on early Medieval sex toys, the 21st Panzergrenadier Division "Helga Tittenschmecker" from Marienburg, Franco-Romanian existentialist philosopher Emile Cioran, Mr. Arthur Bramblefuck of Surrey Heath for his invaluable financial assistance, the Vienna Boys Choir, Reverend Jehosaphat B. Swazzlebutt of the Cheap Grace Ministries in Weewonkatonk, Mississipi, Hermann Goering, the BBC's Gardening and Viticulture department, Dr. Jack Kevorkian, Eugene "Dickie" MacPherson of "MacPherson Codwobble & Plonk", the entire cast of "Arse: The Musical", Leka Zogu, heir apparent to the throne of Albania... Did I leave anyone out? (and yes, I stole that joke too ).

Anyways, I have unfortunately made a habit of abruptly ending my AARs, but I hope they've brought some enjoyment to the people who read them during their brief runs. The latest, the one that has garnered me this wholly undeserved reward and the effusive and uncalled for praise, is not yet definitively dead. I fully intend to resuscitate it. In the meantime, I hope to somewhat justify this award with another AAR I have planned, which should be started up soonish.

Right, then... Thank you all once more. I'll pick a more worthy replacement in a week, if I don't forget.

M.

Congratulations, Morsky. :) Maybe this will help to convince you to continue the SalopAARds.

And, Enewald - if you don't remember William the Conqueror you might want to reread Roger's wedding night. Very unpleasant, this William, and what he does to Count Roger. :D

Congratulations.

Well done Morsky, congratulations :)

Right, my reign has come to an end. As luck would have it, I was nominated in the "Everyone Takes A Break" week, making my options for the next choice somewhat limited. After some pondering, I have decided to nominate the next Best Character Writer of the Week:

coz1

For his wonderfully atmospheric and spooky EU3 AAR, The Longest Night, and the characters portrayed therein. :)

Congratulations coz!

Ah an excellent choice Morsky! Congratulations coz, my dear friend. The Longest Night is a supreme read, and it is still no where near the long side so catching up is not only possible but practicable. Get to work everyone, you won't be dissapointed!

congrats coz! Well done !

What, an EU3 AAR by coz I don't know about? I'll have to check it out as soon as I have time! :eek:

A big congratulations coz1! The Longest Night is a great read with extremely memorable characters. I highly recommend it! :cool: