• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the nomination Nil-the-Frog. It's a welcome surprise.

I've decided to pass on the award early to allow the next recipient to truly savour the award.

After much deliberation I have decided to honour Cunnubium Frequentia, Secret Master's controller of the Knights of the Hospital in Templaric Twits: Mediterranean Police //forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290389

Enjoy your week in the sun. :cool:

Congrats Secret Master !

Well done and great choice. I have been remiss as of late on keeping up with SM's comic genius, but Connubium is a great choice for this award. So congrats Secret Master, another troph for the mantle.

Oh, good choice. I need to get back to this one and catch up. High-larious stuff! :D

Congrats SM. Great to see you back in these hallowed halls entertaining us. :)

A true master.

Joe

Many congratulations Secret Master.

Well done Secret Master, congratulations :)

Wow, many thanks for the nomination, Chief Ragusa. I'm sure that if Connubium were here, and he were a real person, this would be the second greatest thing that could happen to him. The greatest thing that could happen would be the final and complete destruction of Aphippos, but what can you do? :)

Also, my thanks to all those who have paid their respects.

I do have a quick question before I post my nomination. Is this award only for current projects, or can we also nominate classic AARs (assuming the author is still around)?

Secret Master said:
I do have a quick question before I post my nomination. Is this award only for current projects, or can we also nominate classic AARs (assuming the author is still around)?
Although not a hard or fast rule, I would suggest current or fairly recently completed projects.

Congratulations, Secret Master!

I wholeheartedly concur with the award.

Rensslaer

Congratulations Secret Master! :)