• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nominate away, my friends.

Also, feel free to PM me if you notice an award thread gets stuck; I'm not always as on top of the weekly awards as I'd like. :)

Congrats!

Many congrats Tufto Great bit of storytelling

Congratulations Tufto!

Did you ever notify Tufto, Andre Massena? Please do so again, and if we've not heard from him in the next day or so we'll take nominations.

Right! Ahem. Sorry about that. Haven't been checking the AAR in a while, got rather busy with Uni and the short story competition.

Thanks, Andre, for the nomination. Shall have a nomination up in 24 hours.

Tufto, Tufto... 24 hours are up...:p

I wish to nominate Khryses for his Blood on the Sand - Tales of OutremAAR (HIP). The AAR is very well written in first person point of view and the readers can get real personal with the characters. I could go on saying the positive aspects but no proper justice is done unless you read it personally. I recommend people to give it a try.

I wish to nominate Khryses for his Blood on the Sand - Tales of OutremAAR (HIP). The AAR is very well written in first person point of view and the readers can get real personal with the characters. I could go on saying the positive aspects but no proper justice is done unless you read it personally. I recommend people to give it a try.

Couldn't agree more. Best AAR I've read in some time. Congrats Khryses!