• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I already congratulated you in your thread, but once again: Congrats and well done! :)

Many thanks to you, Belgiumruler, Derahan and Nikolai!

Wellp, looks like it's time for me to be passing on the buck. I had a couple of AARs I was eyeing for passing on this award, but there's a newbie whose AAR I think really deserves the attention: King in the North by unc15. There are a few anachronisms in the writing-style (and who of us isn't guilty of that?) - but it's really the characters of Herzog Johannes Askanien and Karlotte von Solms in that AAR which leap off the page. It isn't easy pulling off, especially a female character in a mediaeval-themed AAR who is three-dimensional, but unc15 seems to have done exceptionally well with both of them, and I can't wait to see what the author does with his / her new Herzog - apparently destined to become 'the Great'!

So, congratulations, unc15! Come on up and take a bow!

Congrats, unc15!

Congrats unc15, I've read a bit of your AAR so far and it is quite entertaining! Well deserving of this week's Best Character Writer!

Good stuff-congratulations Unc15!!! Very well deserved

Just saw the award. Thank you everyone! I was taking a short break from the forums for some ck2 multiplayer and work, so it was quite unexpected. I have notes and pictures for future chapters and you should all see a new release soon. Hopefully, the weekend. I suddenly have an urge to write which I suspect is one of the goals of this award. :eek:o

I supposed its a little past the time when I'm supposed to choose a character writer of the week. Sorry about that; I've been busy with work. It's kept me from updating my own AAR as well (in the midst of writing a battle scene).

Without further ado, I nominate Aidun and his The Little Cub (Game of Thrones AAR) for Character Writer of the Week. Though it might not be the most comprehensive style, I think he still does a rather solid job at portraying his character and trying to write in his voice. I was also amazed to learn that English is not his primary language as the writing is relatively error-free. I'm not much of a GoT fan, but I shall follow this with interest.

Congratulations!

Well done Aidun! I, too am following this new AAR and enjoying it!

Congrats, Aidun!